Are you a freelancer? If yes, then you might have come across many platforms through which you can find work and earn money. In that case, it’s obvious you might have heard about Fiver.
Table of Contents
5 Ways To Find Positive Keywords For Fiverr Gig
Are you a beginner on Fiver? If yes, then this blog will be a guide for you. Reading this blog, you will get to know how to do Fiver keyword research to rank your gigs and choose the positive keywords for Fiverr.
The ranking is not just a factor in Fiver but also for decades, we have been optimizing websites to make them more visible to our audience with keyword research for On-page and Off Page SEO.
Before jumping on Fiver Keyword Research, let’s know a bit more about the working of Fiver and Gigs.
Fiverr- The Best Platform for Freelancers
Fiver is one of the best platforms for freelancers and even for people who are expecting high-quality services. It is one of the largest marketplaces where you can buy and sell services with expected quality.
Being launched in 2010, the cost of each service was decided with a price limit of $5.
But due to many developments and changes occurring in the quality and quantity of the services, they decided to change the price limit.
Like any other marketplace, the sellers or freelancers will list out the services they provide. Freelancers sit and sell services at their own convenience with the help of Fiverr work-from-home possibility.
The sites like Fiverr are helping hand to people who are in need of services. Here they can freely ask queries to freelancers such as the time taken to finish the order, different niches they could work on, and many more. Based on their satisfaction, the buyers will tend to make an order for the Gig.
Suggested Reads – 7 Incredible Evolution of Marketing Strategies
What is Gig on Fiverr? How to create it?
The gig is the service that freelancers or sellers offer in the marketplace. Here you can present your talents to potential buyers and provide all the needed information that your client wants before buying your service or placing orders with you.
But do you know how to create a gig on Fiverr? Follow the steps given below.
- Log in to your seller account on Fiver
- Go to the Selling Section
- Click on the “Gigs” in the “My Business” option
- Then, select “Create a new Gig”
- It will take you to a page like the one shown below, here you need to enter the details which are being asked for along with Pricing, Gig Description, FAQs, Requirements, and Gallery.
- Once you are done click “Publish” and now your Gig will be live
- but before that Fiver wants you to take up a test to examine whether you are suitable to be a part of the seller or not.
- Incase If you have failed to score the least 60% your Gig will be kept under draft mode until you clear the test and the important part is you can only able to take up the test only once every 3 months.
Now let’s get into the main part that you have been awaiting for which is how to do Fiver keyword research to rank your Gig
Here Are The 5 Ways How To Do Fiver Keyword Research
As a freelancer who is looking for better results, you should focus on the visibility of your gigs. This has a great role in getting orders and expanding their business.
But what can bring more visibility? Keywords are one of the best ways that can trigger your gigs to rank better on the page. But how to do it?
As you know, the number of impressions indicates the number of people searching the keyword that you have optimized your Gig for.
So, you have to find low competition or positive keywords for Fiverr that can lead to higher impressions.
Now you might be wondering what are positive keywords for fiverr. Here are some tips to identify the positive keywords in fiverr.
They are specific keywords that are capable of increasing the visibility and conversion rates of your gigs.
You have to pick top-performing keywords based on low competition, and high volume to gain plenty of impressions.
The gig title is one of the important factors to be considered because it is the first text that the Fiver algorithm takes into consideration.
You should keep in mind that your gig title has to be crisp, short, and relevant to the services you provide. So, it is better to avoid words that might confuse your target audience.
There are a few ways to research with free tools, paid tools, a Fiverr keyword generator, and even with Fiver keyword research extension, etc, but here we will see the complete possible ways of doing Fiver keyword research and finding low competition keywords for fiverr.
Here we go ahead and understand How To Do Fiver Keyword Research in 5 ways.
1. Free Style Keywords
- Simply go to Fiverr and search for the particular keyword that you want to rank for in the search box.
- Now here you can see I have searched for the keyword “content writer” and left a space right after the word and there you can see the suggestions given by Fiverr for the relevant searches.
- Now I am going to collect all the suggested fiverr keywords to add them to my gig in the places of description, title, FAQs, search tags, and so on.
- These suggested keywords are the recently searched keywords by the users, by using those keywords you will get enough impressions.
2. Picking the Low competition keywords For Fiverr
- Here you can see I have taken 2 keywords below with almost similar search intent which are “SEO blog post writers” and “SEO blog post authors”.
- Now you can see in the images shown below there are more than 66K gigs are getting ranked for the “SEO blog post writers” keyword. Whereas only 1.7k are getting ranked for the “SEO blog post authors” keyword. Isn’t it a huge difference? Now have you understood how to pick the right Primary keyword?
- This is how you need to pick the keyword which is a higher chance to make your gig visible to your buyers with less effort than the first keyword.
As it is clearly understandable the competition is really high for certain keywords. Freelancers struggle hard to rank their gigs higher and thus fail to see results even having top skills.
This method can help you well if your competition is really high!
3. Suggested Keywords
Here you can see the list of keywords suggested by Fiver which are highly relevant to users’ search queries, considering those keywords as well in your Gig could add even more value.
4. Related Tags
In order to find the tags used by your competitors,
- Simply select your competitor’s gig and scroll down to the end of their profile.
- Now there you can see the relative tags that they have used on their gigs. You can check these tags for 4 to 5 of your competitors and pick the keywords which have been frequently repeated and add them to your Gig too.
- Fiver allows you to add only 5 tags, so make use of it with the best ones.
5. Understanding the competitor’s keywords
- This method never gets too old! Put your keyword in the search bar and pick the top 2 or 3 of your competitors and read the entire gig and understand what value the seller is adding to his gig.
- Whether he has added video, testimonials, the way he designed his thumbnail, pricing structure, and everything.
- Now, Don’t forget to steal the keywords! Here you can see the example of a gig listed under the data mining category, this guy has used almost all the important keywords to draft his content and he has even highlighted them to make it easily readable by the clients.
- Picking keywords from competitors’ content is always a good idea, But never try to copy it as such.
Once you are done following all the mentioned step your work is just to sit and check your Fiverr impressions and ranking improvement using Fiverr analytics.
Check and analyze the effectiveness of the keywords and the gig’s visibility by adding the keywords at least 30 days before.
Through these ways, you could create the highest impact with the help of positive keywords on Fiverr.
Suggested Reads – Is E-commerce Worth It In 2023? 5 Important Facts
Identify the Positive Keywords For Fiverr
As a beginner in freelancing on a platform like Fiver, you may have a lot of queries and confusion to start your work and approach buyers.
With the help of Fiver Keyword Research, you can make your gigs more visible and rank them on the pages through low-competition keywords for Fiverr.
And still, if you find it hard you can go with Fiverr outsourcing or look for anyone who provides Fiver keywords research service.
Being one of the best sites to hire freelancers, Fiverr is the most demanded platform for services.
So, If this blog helped you understand Fiver keyword research and ranking the gigs, why wait? Open a Fiver account and use these features to sell your skills.